Wednesday, January 04, 2006

iGod and the "Phantom Phlush"

Two quick things evildoers.

One, You can talk to "God" now and ask him all sorts of things. I asked "pickles?" because I was feeling kosher at the time. Fun times with "God", try it yourself if you have questions.

Two, I was dropping a boom boom today after lunch when the toilet flushed completely on it's own. I didn't touch it and there was no one around besides me. I either stunk out a ghost or the toilet was haunted. I think if it was haunted I just performed 2 exorcisms at one time.

11 comments:

j said...

He's a bit odd that God. kind of sarcastic (but that's a good thing).

the poor, poor toilet.

k o w said...

I'm sitting there thinking "that was flushing freaky."

Shan'Chelle said...

Interesting on both counts. maybe god just wanted you to talk to him some more so he flushed your toilet?

PG said...

oh my Gaaaawd that God website was hilarious.

Now I am addicted. Thanks, pal.

WDKY said...

How about...

Me:
Is the answer 42?
God:
If it is, then I'll be very surprised.

ROFL!

k o w said...

I can't believe I didn't ask it about 42. But that is hilarious!

kimmyk said...

God told me I had on yellow socks and when I told him he was wrong he didn't talk to me anymore.

Great, now I pissed off GOD.

Caterpillar said...

Oh this is so funny! I just love poo stories!

Danielle said...

omg

Networkchic said...

Thanks for the link to God, I've been meaning to talk to him.

As for the toilet thing...TMI my friend. :-)

Sky said...

I had a long meaningfull conversation with God. He is a bit confused at times and has somewhat of a sense of humor. You can read my conversation on my blog...

oh kow, misskow is right...need to be thinking about sex.