Wednesday, September 21, 2005

3,000th Hit! and Cherry Limeade!

Fuggo's a shoe in for the hall of fame now. It recorded it's 3,000th hit this morning sometime and I couldn't be happier for the little blog of nonsense.

In reality the thing has been up since June of 04' and I started keeping track of total hits just this past August so who knows how many I missed if I was keeping track all that time. Frankly though probably not that many since the early days of the blog were pretty dull. No sex talk, no videogames, not anything really. But since I started publishing it every weekday I've received 3,000 hits and I'd like to thank you all for stopping by and reading.


In other news I picked up a carton of Minute Maid's Cherry Limeade last night. Now I'm a whore for regular Limeade drinking it whenever I get the chance so I picked this stuff up to try it out. As soon as you open the stuff you get smacked in the senses by cherry aroma. Yeesh! I thought as I poured it into my glass while watching nip/tuck . The taste was goofy. Sure it had cherry in it but it tasted like that cheap cherry flavor you'd find in dollar store cherry candy. There was lime flavor in it for sure but the cherry was so overpowering that it really didn't matter.

In the end I finished the glass. The rest of the carton is sitting on the door in my fridge and it may be there a while. Of course I could find something to do to it. Something violent, funny, or just downright weird and then blog about it. Hmmm...

I got it! Here's your chance readers. Give me an idea about how to dispose of this carton of cherry limeade and I'll do my best to fulfill that request.

9 comments:

WDKY said...

I'm sure the pleasure's all our's :)

Thanks for sharing about the problem with the drink... other than putting it in the bath, which would give you a rather fruity taste/smell and might just attract women (or flies), I'm stumped.

NewYorkMoments said...

Yes, you could follow the cliff's suggest & add alcohol--always a good choice, OR...You could do something truly rude & disgusting & piss in it & then offer it to an unspecting visitor whom you hate.

Networkchic said...

You should have known. It's like any cherry, you want it because it's nice and shiny...untouched, then you get it and it's more work then you bargained for. It's never as sweet as you anticipate. Try it again, the second time is always better. ;-)

jamwall said...

i'm almost to 6,000 i think that's the cherry limeade with bicardi!

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

that rocks.. i got ot get me a counter thingie.... congrats.

anything with Biocardi roCkz!

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

i just started doing hits last month, pretty interesting, i've had almost 1100.

Antek said...

the drink mixed with the bacardi might wash away the blues of me smashing you in hockey bro... btw... love fuggo, mighty fine blog you got here

Shan'Chelle said...

You could use it to "water" your next door neighbor's garden or plants Or if you are feeling naughty you cold use it as a lubricant but that could get kind of "sticky" :-P

I'm a big fan of anything with alcohol so thats a good idea too! I'm not sure about the cliff's proportions on his drinks though, I hink you may need more alcohol!

Anonymous said...

You could always blow it up with firecrackers.