Monday, September 19, 2005

one hundred fifty

Well I was going to post pictures of me making a sandwich but I left the USB cord to my camera back home so ummm... no sandwich for you.

I didn't have sex this weekend. That sucked. We were literally running non-stop all weekend long and when we'd get home our allergies would begin to kick our asses. So we took Benadryl, 2 each to be precise and laid down. A little touchy and kissy got us on our way but before we knew it it was 7 am the next day. The meds knocked us out cold. So instead of getting naked we instead just fell asleep in each others arms on the couch.

In other site news I just scored 587 on the X-bot/Helicopter game lovingly provided by helfet.com. Check the sidebar to the right for the link and enjoy. If anyone breaks 1500 I'll print them a FUGGO t-shirt as soon as the final designs are done. Who am I kidding? There are no fucking T-Shirt designs. I would probably end up printing the logo above here on to an iron-on and ship it out that way. Which isn't bad considering all someone had to do was avoid running my avatar into a wall.

6 comments:

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

Congrats on 150.. way ahead of me atm. hehe, can i get a trendy Fuggo shirt in pink? off to get 1500... f0-sh0!!!

NewYorkMoments said...

Kicked in the arse by Benadryl? What are you? A senior citizen? Geezus!

k o w said...

Benadryl fucked me up. The 4 beers at lunch helped but those little pills put my ass to sleep.

Networkchic said...

Oh...the honeymoon's over. Sniff, sniff. Oops, that's the allergies talking. ;-)

Aaron said...

Congrats on the 150 mark!

I have a looooong haul to get there.

As soon as I get that camera we're gonna have some fun down here in FLA! Something to make ya proud of me for sure!

Benedryl and beer, mmmmmmmmm!

landry said...

may i make a drug of choice suggestion?
xanax
just a tiny tiny bit.
5mg at MOST
it beats the hell out of benedryl in the 'lets-take-drugs-and-have-sex' category.
its slow and oozy and piggy.
all of my favorite recreational activities have included zanax and nakedness.