Wednesday, September 07, 2005

At lunch today

As I was walking out today at lunch to grab some Chinese food I came across a woman having an argument with a trash can. Not just any argument mind you but an argument where she was actually breaking up with it for cheating on her. "You cheating motherfucker" she would repeat while pointing at the trash can. "How could you do this to me?" screaming into the trash can. Now I'm sure this particular trash can didn't sleep around on her. It's next to impossible I suppose unless this burned out crack whore smelled cat piss on the can. After about 5 minutes of yelling (believe me I stood there for it too) she finally got so pissed off that she kicked "the cheating motherfucker" into the street where he was smashed by a passing UPS truck. As she walked away passing me she stated "I taught that fucker not to mess with me!" You sure did crack whore, you sure did.

I ordered Wonton Soup while still laughing.

4 comments:

LSG said...

You made that up. ;)

k o w said...

Oh I wish I did. It's completely true. If I had my camera I would have made a film of it. She was pissed, high and goofy.

Antek said...

Wow, that woman sounded as mad and crazy as I was yesterday.

NewYorkMoments said...

Maybe she caught another woman grinding up against it.