Thursday, September 15, 2005

I bake now


I have this friend who has really nice boobs who recently became a Tastefully Simple demonstrator even though she has next to no skill in a kitchen. So she called in the calvary last night to help her prep for her first party this coming weekend. I'm a madman in the kitchen able to whip up a meal with just about anything you throw at me. I'm going on Iron Chef as soon as they invite me. Any way to get me over to her place She bribed me with free Beer Bread. A blowjob would have gotten me there too but the girlfriend would probably say something about that.

I showed up and showed her how to do such things as:
How to turn on the oven.
Basic Mixing
What a bread pan looks like.
How to melt butter in a microwave.
The differences between a wheat beer and an American lager.
For my efforts I got a loaf of beer bread , all the lemonade I could drink and multiple brushes of my arm against her boobs.
I'm also getting a jar of salsa because I demanded it.

I'm eating the bread right now and I gotta admit it's pretty tasty.

6 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

I know how to make beer bread.

The truth is, I can't really cook a meal, but I can whip up brownies, or a cake, or pudding, or cookies, or a pie just as good, if not better, than Martha Stewart herself.

So, to make a long story short...I don't cook or clean, but my boyfriends get plenty of cake & blowjobs.

Networkchic said...

Men that bake are sexy...that in itself is worth a blowjob.

Silver said...

Baking is so fun, hell anything involving cooking rocks.

Hell, in my house, I'm the one who does all the cooking and prep work.
Anyone who wants a kick-ass salmon recipe, let me know.

jamwall said...

ah, the promise of large gazongas and BJ's, makes me want to start my own bakery!

Kojubat said...

Best I can do is a tilapia recipe, Dave.

I like baking more than outright cooking a meal, but I can do it. I'd much rather bake up a batch of muffins or make some homemade mint fudge than boil vegetables or bake a ham.

But sheesh, if I knew I could use these skills in a barter system with women, I wouldn't put out my baked goods so easily.

NewYorkMoments said...

Tell me about your 21st Birthday.