Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Konged


I heard this term the other day and didn't really think anything of it until now.

All I know is that I want a giant gorilla statue for my back yard now. Something like those giant fiberglass animals that roam miniature golf courses across our great nation. I was actually in the process once of buying an 8 foot tall fiberglass polar bear once. A local mini golf was closing and they were trying to get rid of all the statues. I would have gone for the hippo but I really didn't have room for it. The giraffe kinda looked like Abe Lincoln and the zebras all had holes in their ass thanks to mischievous young golfers. The polar bear was in pretty good shape and would be in my back yard today. Instead I was beat to the punch by the guys from Jackass. You know Bam Margera, Johnny Knoxville, Pontius, etc... Yeah well when they were filming the movie down the road they did a segment at the golf course where my polar bear was. In the film you see them riding a golf cart right into my bear smashing it. With it went my dream of having a giant fiberglass polar bear in my backyard.

Look at Kelly Monaco below. Damn I wish there was a way to post that pic on the right side menu here.

3 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

But you've got to be careful of King Kong. He's so strong, that if he grabs your hair while he's doing you from behind (everyone knows that a doggy style f*cking isn't complete without some spanking & hair pulling), he could rip your head right off.

Networkchic said...

Wow, it looks like whatever that gorilla is doing back there must be really painful. Maybe you should have gone with the Zebra.

jamwall said...

now that's a scenario i wouldn't want any part of!