Thursday, September 01, 2005

Changing Sexual Behaviors

I'm a nursing student with a penis. If you didn't already know that's a fairly rare thing these days. Certainly it's becoming more mainstream, $80k to start will catch a guys attention like a woman with three exposed breasts.

Last semester I was one of 3 guys in a Psych and behavior class that dealt with health. The professor one night began talking about how to change someones behavior when it comes to sex. Instantly I'm all ears.

Professor: "Now one behavior that is always brought up is having a man use a condom. Most men would rather do without it and get right in there. How do you change this behavior?"

Now at this point the whole class were looking at each other wondering where this was going. I wanted to say "You promise him you'll make him a steak and let him fall to sleep afterwards and I guarantee you he'll wear a condom." But I didn't. Like I said I was one of 3 guys in a class of over 20. I like having my balls attached.

Professor: "Well the first thing I would suggest is to tell him about all the diseases that are out there..."
Me thinking again: "Why are you dirty whore? Those Heinekens cost me $3 a piece."
Professor: "You could also talk to him about pregnancy, the risks of, yadda yadda..."
Me thinking yet again: "Good call, gotta remember the rhythm method."
Professor: "If he still doesn't wasn't to wear a condom you could out right tell him your not going to sleep with him without one."

She stopped there and looked around the room for a response which was not forth coming. Looking frustrated she says "There is one last thing you could do to make your man use a condom. Tell him if he doesn't use a condom then he has to sleep in the wet spot for the rest of the night."

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you higher education. I gotta admit it, I wanted to buy my professor a Heineken that night.

6 comments:

honkeie said...

I took a class just like that and has a professior with a real sense of humor. He was a dirty old goat and you know he loved the class he was in, it was a lecture hall. From the front you could see up all their dresses and the short skirts. It was summer session and he was always smiling and making little side comments about the sexual tensions between the students. But I always felt it was his own sexual tension between him and these girls in the 3 row. Hell who am I to judge,I sat in the front so I could look back!

Mister Hand said...

I took a WOMEN IN FILM class in college. It was me and one other guy in the class and 20 women--some were hot, some were bull dyke lesbians. The hot ones were made extra hot when they were arguing their feminist viewpoints. I just stayed quiet and commented only on the most centrist issues. I got two of the hot ones and one of the bull dykes.

Ah... memories of when I was young and thin.

Frozin said...

I think I read this before.. Oh yeah, you posted it in your July 12, 2005 post. =P

k o w said...

Good call Frozin.

See I wasn't sure about if I had posted it or not. But I figured what the hell and ran it again.

Bre said...

I had a class with an older professor - I'd place him around 65 or so. Delightfully bad combover, spittle at the corner of his mouth every time he lectured for over 20 minutes.

Learning about interpreting phallic symbols in literature from him .... priceless

Galen said...

Atleast you re-wrote it, rather than just copy/pasting it. It was just as funny this time around.