Monday, September 26, 2005

Betelguese


My fellow Americans,

This fall I will be playing the President of the United States in my new show "Commander in Chief" on ABC. I'd like to take this moment to comment on the fact that I cannot move my upper jaw. Go ahead and watch me the next time you see me on your television. My upper teeth, lips, and gums do not move an inch when I talk. Go ahead and look it's freaky. You'll never watch one show with me again without noticing.

But be careful I'm deadly with a bow. Like a ninja named Chompy.
*We here at FUGGO wish Ms Davis all the best. Really we do. She can put an arrow in our ass from 300 ft.

6 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

You forgot to mention that she's a member of Mensa... Yahoooo.

Shan'Chelle said...

Wow I wouldn't want to be on the other end of that arrow. Very frightening. Thanks a lot I was actually going to give that show a shot...now I can't take it seriously ;-)

Networkchic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Networkchic said...

Hey I didn't remove my post. I said...don't all presidents just move their lips?

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

Charlie Baltimore... has moved up in ranks.. SAWeet. I forgot all about this show. have to check it out.

jamwall said...

mensa people are crappy cowbell players

ytiuk <----- yancy twats idolized in the UK