Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Man Eater

EDIT: This has now been proven as a fraud! I knew it was too damn good to be true. A giant gator swimming through the streets of NOLA eating the remains of humans and animals. The person who sent it to me is claiming on the phone that she received it from the Philadelphia Zoo which I know is bullshit because I would have gotten the email too. My apologies, but the pics are still pretty cool to look at.
Here check it out over at snopes:
http://www.snopes.com/katrina/photos/crocodile.asp

Thanks go out to LonestarGal for pointing that out.




This little guy was killed by the Army this past Sunday in New Orleans after they found him swimming around.

At 21' long, 4500 lbs, and approximately 80 years old minimum it's believed he was feasting on human and animal remains since he was too old to catch live prey.
That is one big fucking reptile! Could you imagine running into that thing swimming through what used to be your front yard? And this can't be the only one wandering around down there. It's a thought that never even crossed my mind until I saw these pics.

They are going to be opening up his body this coming Friday to see what's inside. It's currently being stored in the freezer of the Azur Hotel.

4 comments:

LSG said...

Check your data again, Keg. I got those pics in an email months ago. ;)

LSG said...

http://www.snopes.com/katrina/photos/crocodile.asp

k o w said...

Aww no way! I've been had!

Shit! And here I was thinking I found something big out. The person who sent it to me is getting a call. She's fired.

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

lmao, i would crapped 2 craps if i ran into that biyatch... hehehe.. sorry you been had there Keg-O.