Friday, September 02, 2005

Admit Your Songs

This morning a radio station here in Philly was discussing the songs you dare not tell anyone you love to listen to and sing along with. These are the songs that when they come on your car stereo you turn it up and sing along. But when you stop at red light you turn the stereo down to a whisper and hum the song quietly hoping no one notices you.

I'll suck it up, tuck it in, and list my songs and invite you to do the same. I'm getting quite a few hits now so share with the rest of the world the songs you dare not let anyone know you really like.

My songs:
"Cool Night", Paul Davis: You know how it goes "On a cool night just wanna hold you by the fire light..."

"Disco Inferno", Trampps: "Burn baby Burn, burn that mother down!"

"How Deep Is Your Love", Bee Gees: What? I like the song!

and lastly...
"Fernando", ABBA: I can't help it, I'm sorry but the song just kicks ass.

Now list yours and don't worry... everyone is anonymous on the internet.

13 comments:

CatSpit said...

Anything by Kylie Minogue. Rowr.

LSG said...

Well, everything you listed above. :)

Baker Street - by Gerry Rafferty

Everything by Abba, anything Disco. ;)

k o w said...

Baker Street by Gerry Rafferty is a great song. Good one LSG.

Silver said...

"Jump For My Love" - by Girls Aloud

"Pavement Cracks" - by Annie Lenox
:-D

Antek said...

I will totally embarrass myself, but why not man... "Rock Your Body" by Justin Timberlake man... YEAHHH

Frozin said...

Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice, both the old and new version. OOoops!

Blueprincesa said...

Anything by Kylie definitely. I also love the soundtrack to Last Days of Disco.

Mister Hand said...

I don't know the "Cool Night" song, but I love "Disco Inferno" (my band used to play that song). And don't be ashamed to love the Bee Gees. Some of their stuff is god damned genius!

Leighton said...

The recent Stevie Knicks song "Say You Will," and Gladys Knights's "Midnight Train to Georgia."

Galen said...

"Your love" by the outfield
and "what is love" by haddaway.

Can't go wrong with those.

Mister Hand said...

Also, I have a hard time getting "Can't Get You Outta My Head" outta my head sometimes.

It's a Kylie song.

She rocks.

Did I just type that out loud?

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

My old MENUDO Collection..

landry said...

hmmm...
im almost embarassed except for that you just called lindsey lohan a cum-stained whore or something so a little "Bohemian Rhapsody" won't kill me.
;)