Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Back to nonsense

I've got an idea for a great party. People arrive to find everything in the place covered in plastic except for the bar, the dinner table, and of course the 4 pie tables. There would be a countdown clock ticking down to 1:30 am with a sign underneath saying that that is the time to throw pies. People would be plenty drunk by them and with but minutes left in the countdown they would all start to secure their place around one of the pie tables.

Now the pies are nothing more than tin pie pans and whipped cream. Maybe a little pudding in the base of them for weight but that's about it. I'm thinking the pudding would be necessary to really get the things moving in the air.

So 1:30 comes and the next thing you know pies are flying everywhere. People are getting smashed left and right by pies while trying to hold on to their drinks. Just think how great it would feel to smash a pie into the face of that bitch who used to sleep with your man. How dare she show up to this party. She's getting a face full of vanilla and your delivering it. How about smashing a pie into your neighbors ear. That's what he gets for keeping his dog outside all night waking up the entire neighborhood with it's barking.

The pie fight goes until theres no pie left and all the spare whipped cream canisters are empty. Now everyone is covered in sweet tasting cream drunk off their asses. Maybe now is the time to make a pass at that chick in the pink top? Maybe this is the moment where you finally get a chance lick cream off of the girl three doors up who just moved in. The possibilities are endless. Sure the clean up is going to suck but the party was a blast, it was unique, and you got to smash somebody in the face and not be sued for it.

Pie fight parties rock. I'm going to plan one now.

Author's note:
I was just thinking about clothing and it getting ruined. Here's a couple of options:
1. You could have everyone strip down to their undies.
2. You could have everyone put on a trash bag. Just cut out for the arms and head.
3. Tell everyone to wear crappy clothes and have them change after the pie fight.

12 comments:

Aaron said...

You know Keg.......

I like Pie!!!!

Ya smell what I'm cooking??

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Your site always makes me hungry.

k o w said...

I'm seriously thinking about putting something like this together. It just sounds like a boat load of fun.

sirreene, I'll send you the address when I set it up. Your right over the river right?

k o w said...

Right over the Ben? How about that.

k o w said...

Oh man was that worng or what? That family disgusts me.

WDKY said...

Don't forget to give me enough notice that I can book Apex please...

jamwall said...

i would naturally assume, with all the plastic and the stockpiling of pies, that you're preparing for the next terrorist gas attack and the pies are rationed food!

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

that rocks Keg-O, dont forget i'm on the other side of Ben as well. I'll sirreene on my way over.. hehe.

Shan'Chelle said...

Oooh that rocks (no rocks in the pie please)! I would LOVE to have a party like this....I have a lot of rage to work out :-P

Blueprincesa said...

Can I come?

Avery's mom said...

hi, found you through Shanchelle
I've always dreamed of getting in a pie throwing fight but never could figure out how to get things started....the booze is an excelent idea other wise the peole I know would take one look at the timer, the pies and leave. If I got them drunk enough, it could turn out to be quite fun and messy

Remlelation said...

k o w- I like your ideas for a party. I found you through shan'chelle. for the clothing opptions I think you might want to go with the undies bcause if there is the blond in the pink top or the girl from three floors up your not going to want to lick trash bags on them, if you know what I mean