Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tommorow's Nekkid Thursday

With tommorow being the day when a bunch of Bloggers show skin I'm wondering if I should do the same? Problem is I started growing back my winter coat on my chest and right now it looks pretty, well hairy. So do I take it back down again to it's summer time glossiness or throw up a pic of my semi-sasquatch look?

In other news items for the day...

Well actually there aren't any. I could blog about how I plan on roasting a pumpkin within the next week or so for a pumpkin ale I'll be brewing soon. I could speak on length about how I just cashed in 2 weeks of vacation money and how I plan on investing it, drinking it, or throwing it at women.

See I haven't been to a gentlemen's club in over a year probably closer to 2. The last time I was the first girl to give me a lap dance asked me into the back room. So away I went with her to a private "suite" where she began to rub everything on me. Hell she was rubbing spots I had that not even I knew I existed. She's tearing me apart when she turns around and asks me if I want another girl to join her. "Hell yeah baby" were my exact words and she called over this Barbie doll wannabe with her hair up in pony tails. Now I've got 2 incredibly hot strippers making out while each of them grinded on one of my 2 legs while I fondled their breasts like a dairy farmer. After watching this for 30 seconds a thought popped into my head..."How are you going to pay for this? I'm looking at easy $150 for this show" It could wait I said to myself and I went back to enjoying the show. After they finished the asked me if I wanted any extras? "No thanks, how much do I owe ya?" I replied. See I never sleep with strippers after what happened to my buddy Jim but that's a story for another time. "$40" "What are you kidding me?" I thought with a big ass grin on my face. "Or we'll both f*ck you for coke." "Hmmm" I thought. These chicks were trying to score coke and I guess I looked like a guy who had some. "Sorry ladies but that sh!t is for the weak, I get high on snarmo." and with that I paid my $40. They had this confused look on their face. "Snarmo?" I heard the one say as I walked away with a grin on my face. I completely made that word up in the moment without missing a beat and they bought it.

13 comments:

Networkchic said...

Once I knew a stripper. She said she stripped to make money for school. She was going to school to be an investment bannker. Maybe I could send her your way and you can kill two birds with one stone.

ram2600 said...

snarmo? thats funny... the strange words you make up when needed. ;-)

kimmyk said...

i say shave it cause alot of chest hair is nasty.
unless the chicks you are going out with dig it - then leave it.
who are we anyways? a bunch of strangers..does it really matter what we think? but i say shave it.

punkin beer huh? i like my pumpkins (punkins) in a pie pan with whip cream, or in a latte...never had pumpkin beer before. sounds interesting.

the money? invest. or give it to me.

Aaron said...

Pumpkin beer!! Mmmmmm, I want a bottle of that shizzy!!

2 strippers for $40??? Dude, I'm hanging out with you! That would have easily been $200 in Ohio! Not sure here in FLA yet as I haven't been to any as the closest ones are in Ft. Myers.

Snarmo ehhhh?? That's really good! I'm just shocked that the strippers didn't want to give that a try!

WDKY said...

KOW, you and I must go to Prague one day.

HNT? I think I might post a bit of flesh myself!

k o w said...

Let's do it WDKY, we'll give the ladies in the circle a free show. LOL

... j said...

I never got the whole 'strip club' thing, but dude, it's 20 a gram in Bklyn, ... who gives a crap it it's for the weak... it still would have been cheaper then the $40 for you paid for the dance.

Mister Hand said...

DON'T shave your chest.

Trust me on this one.

NEVER NEVER NEVER shave your chest.

Yes, k o w, strippers are great until you knock one up. Good policy the "no sleeping with strippers" thing. Go with that.

NewYorkMoments said...

You're a fucking riot.

And, I LOVE hairy chests.

Just not a fan of hairy backs.

Shan'Chelle said...

Take it from a former saskwatch lover...a little hair can be sexy...as far as strippers go my best friend went to Penn State and roomed with a bisexual stripper. She's a hoot. She was stripping to pay her way through grad school...definitely not the same kind of strippers you are visiting :-P

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

OUTSTANDING! snarmo!! lmao

WDKY said...

Right KOW... your turn. Don't let me down!

landry said...

im going to do it.
i will be nekkid on my blog tomorrow.
but...
i want to know who all is going to also do it so i can link to you bastards.