Thursday, September 29, 2005

What next?

With the recent debut onto the Half Naked Thursday scene I started thinking about what I could possibly do for next week and then it dawned on me, a stupid dick joke like those in the show "Puppetry of the Penis."

If you've never heard of the show you'd better wait to click that link until you get home. I went to see it last year and I gotta admit it was funny. Basically what it is is 2 guys naked on stage playing with their cocks for an hour. The bend it, twist it, just about everything it all for the pleasure of the crowd. They throw in a couple of real bad dick jokes along the way as well and before you know it it's over.

When I went to see it I sat there thinking I could do everything they could and more with my love rocket. I could easily do all the stupid dick tricks they could and more that I had come up with over the years. I could definitely tell better jokes and I'm in much better shape than the performers themselves. Dammit why didn't I think about getting naked and playing with my dick in front of a live audience? I'd be the one selling out everynight sleeping with whatever lucky lady from the audience I decided to pick up while doing the show. Oh well, they we beat me to it. But I don't think they blog. So what I'm thinking for the next HNT is a stupid dick joke and take this whole idea to a whole new level.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, I wait in anticipation!

WDKY said...

Hmmmm... now listen, my friend, you and I have been on the same page for a while, but there's a certain... sanctity about my penis. Not everyone gets to see it, if you know what I mean. Those that do tend to consider themselves relatively fortunate.

Next week flesh will certainly be revealed on my blog, but that flesh? I think not.

NewYorkMoments said...

It was originally 2 aussies who took their pub dick tricks on tour.

Go figure.

k o w said...

Ok WDKY has made me see the light. No penis shot next week. And I have the hamburger trick down perfectly to.

Sky said...

Awww man and we were so looking forward to it. :)

k o w said...

I know, I'm a dick tease.

Sky said...

See, now I thought I was the dick tease :P If you were a dick tease, wouldn't that make you a penis puffer? :)

k o w said...

I guess it would seem like that except I love Gina from Virginia too much. You know VA Gina?