Monday, September 05, 2005

Somethings you just happen upon...

In the middle of nowhere in northeast PA theres an old mining town. Constructed of nothing but concrete these old buildings have long been abandoned. Now the area serves as a satanic worship site, drinking spot, fuckshack galore for young (and probably older) lovers, firing range, ATV track, and make shift paintball field.

Here's a couple of pics I took out of close to 100. I'm not going to display some of the more horrid things I came across. Halloween is right around the corner.


6 comments:

Antek said...

Im in the market for cheap housing.... hows the schools around there?

Galen said...

They just don't make them like they used to.

Frozin said...

That’s awesome. Makes me want to continue some photography of my graffiti portfolio.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Thanks for visiting my site and adding my URL to your blogroll. I will do the same. Normally, I am not so irregular in posting but I am just going through a tough time. I will be back soon.
Ajay

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

that was in philly, heck add 10k pounds of sand, and BAM you'll have any village in Falluja....

k o w said...

This isn't in Philly. It's actually located up near the NY/PA border near a little town called Nanticoke. Freaky as shit. The stuff I saw there was out of a bad horror novel. I mean you read stuff and you figure that it's not real. Well believe me it happens.