Monday, September 19, 2005

Maybe it was the beer? She came sasschaying through the crowd with a beer in her hand destined for my lips. I watched her in slow motion as she asked me " Want a beer?". "Sure" I responded and I took a long chug from the frosted mug that was now in my hands. Putting it down onto the stage in front of me I took her into my arms and pressed my lips againt hers. Hard, wet, and wide open our mouths met and immediately became so entangled that we are still untangling ourselves from them today.

I was only going there for a bikini contest. The guys from work being the geeks they were needed somebody to help them out and who better than (k o w) to help out them out in their endeavors? We arrived at the bar and began to knock back 99 cent brews like they tasted good. They didn't but the effect was in full effect. My job was to get these guys tail. Introduce them to some ladies, start up some small talk and then be gone leaving behind enough material that even those losers could weave a tall tale good enough for future generations.

I continued to get to know her better throughout the night. Once up on stage I called her up while I was filling in for vocals to make out with me during the guitar solo in "November Rain". See that was one advantage to being known in Philly as a top flight front man, bands would ask
you up on stage to do a spot when they saw you in the crowd.

Anyway I made out with her the rest of the night. She came out a couple of nights later to see me doing stand up and then followed me to Barnes and Knobles where I was doing a poetry reading the same night. I had coffee with her over a piece of carrot cake and wonder to this day how the piece of cake ended up on the Bush supporters mink coat?

? ? ?

5 comments:

NewYorkMoments said...

You wasted a piece of cake on a Bush supporters coat? I can understand taking a big shit on it...But a perfectly good piece of cake? No way.

finally forgiving said...

And it was carrot cake! How dare you!!!

Porkchop said...

And people wonder why they are crazy? I too, think I would go slightly crazy if I had to constantly worry about food being launched onto my furs.

But, you know, at least they stay busy.

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

Classic.. hehe.

Shan'Chelle said...

I love it! You rock!