Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Half Nekkid Thursday presents...



Yes.
That is my sweet ass. I threw the negative filter on there as I felt my shapely bottom stood out better. Ok confession time I'm really a smurf that glows in the dark with a great ass.

After looking at the original I declare that I have a better ass than most of the women I know. It's f*cking hot, firm yet supple and looks great in my jeans. So from this day forward Sept 29th is officially known as "Ass Day" here on Fuggo.

Here's a link about how all this nekkidness started.

17 comments:

WDKY said...

Good man! I knew you wouldn't let the side down!

k o w said...

It's for a good cause.

WDKY said...

I popped that button on mine. Thought it was all part of the spirit of the enterprise.

landry said...

mine are up.
NICE ASS.

Galen said...

I approve.

NewYorkMoments said...

Wow...Maybe I'll have to cancel my date Saturday night...Any chance of seeing the flipside??? ;-)

Aaron said...

LMAO! Hilarious!

Dude, that looks like a strippers ass!!

Nice effect with the camera too!

k o w said...

It does look like a strippers ass doesn't it SA. I don't know how this thing developed but I'm thankful it did.

WDKY said...

I'm already planning for next week :-)

Networkchic said...

Oh my. Please make an ass of yourself more often...I'll be there to watch.

JJ said...

Your ass - my boobs - we'll make a great team.

... j said...

good shit dude - no pun intended

Anonymous said...

great pic, and great ass!

Sky said...

Nice ass by the way...I will be checking back often :)

k o w said...

Thank you.

Blueprincesa said...

I like the photographic effects.

j said...

it is surprisingly round. you got booty!